Friday, October 26, 2007

About Maduri


Likes & Dislikes of Madhuri:

I love :
My parents, brother, sisters, nieces and nephews.

I Hate :
Cockroaches!

I’m afraid of :
Cockroaches!

I’m superstitious about :
Walking under the ladder.

I get turned on by :
Music - soft and sentimental.

My biggest fear :
Of losing people I love

My strength :
My family and friends.

My weakness :
Animals (I hate to see anybody hurting them).

My sex-appeal :
You tell me!!

My wildest fantasy :
That I’m tap-dancing with, Gene Kelly.

My hero :
God!

My spice :
I’m cool man!!

My favourite bedroom line :
"----------" (well, that’s a line is it?)

My biggest assets :
My eyes and smile.

My passion :
Acting.

My greatest necessity :
Clean bathrooms!

My favourite possession :
Memories, and all my fan mail.

What tires me most :
Interviews!!

My Birthday :
15th May

Madhuri's Favourite Dance Numbers
'Ek do teen...' -- Tezaab
'Gori ki chaal...' -- Sailaab
'Dhak dhak karne laga...' -- Beta
'Choli ke peechay kya hain...' -- Khalnayak
'Ankhiya milaye kabhi ankhiya churaye...' -- Raja

Comments:
she is not looking good in modern dress.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]